The Amenities at Falcon Hills
- Easy access to the finest shopping, entertainment, and restaurants in Colorado Springs: The Shops at Briargate, Chapel Hills Mall, boutique style shopping in downtown Colorado Springs, and the Shops at First and Main.
- Enjoy an innovative educational experience at Falcon School District 49's Falcon High School – home to Colorado’s largest JR AFROTC program and the highly acclaimed Health Sciences Academy. Falcon Middle School, Meridian Ranch International Elementary School or Falcon Elementary School of Technology also service the Falcon Hills. Higher Education is convenient at Pikes Peak Community College, the University of Colorado (Colorado Springs), Colorado Tech, and Colorado College.
- With easy access to Powers Blvd. Corridor, living in Falcon provides easy access to the Colorado Springs Airport just 20 minutes south of the community and a stress free commute to both Peterson and Schriever Air Force Bases. Falcon Hills is a a short drive to I-25 and Colorado Hwy. 24, convenient to get to Denver or downtown Colorado Springs as well as surrounding outdoor recreation areas and renowned ski resorts, and so much more.
- Fun and Recreation are minutes away along the Powers Corridor with the Security Service Field for professional baseball games, the I-Max and Cinemark Theaters, and an abundance of shopping and dining options. World-class golf is just across the street at the award winning Antler Creek Golf Course. VillaSport and Lifetime Fitness, both athletic clubs with spa services are located 15 minutes west of Falcon Hills. Both Clubs features indoor and outdoor swimming as well as state of the art fitness centers, personalized and group exercise programs and professional training.
Falcon Hills Community Details
• Community parks, open spaces and trails
• View HOA and Covenants Here
• View Falcon Hills Map Here